Here at Grasp we are people who get people, we are down to Earth professionals striving to enrich the lives of locals by offering personal and professional development. Our services are relative to our experience, showcasing our power to understand your needs and to offer solutions that work for you.
Our HR Consultants are CIPD qualified and can cater for all your HR needs. Our trainers are Microsoft and Prince2 certified. Our recruiters are MREC qualified.
Giving you peace of mind in our…
Grasp offers a one stop shop for all your HR needs:
- HR Consultancy
- Training and Development
What’s new at Grasp Training?
Our brand-new Training Division launched on 1st July 2020 offering a wide range of courses including:
- IT Skills
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and much more
- Personal Development
- Project Management
We offer on-site training, virtual classroom and classroom training at the Grasp training centre. Our training delivery solutions cater for all businesses and individual preference.
We are using one of the best virtual classroom platforms that offer:
- Premium virtual classroom individual account for each delegate
- Online quizzes and exercises
- Virtual Trainer
- Course Material
- Comments Section
- Attendee tracking
- Much more
Training Needs Analysis
How do you Identify Performance Gaps in your Organization with regards to Training and Development?
Do you want to offer training and development to your staff but due to time constraints are you unable to identify what training is required?
Does your current on boarding scheme address performance issues that hinder employee productivity daily?
As part of our training launch, we are now offering a TNA process where we can visit you onsite to aid and support you in identifying performance gaps in your organisation through an in-depth training needs analysis.
What’s new at Grasp Recruitment?
Covid-19 has taken its toll on internal and external recruitment at almost every business. We offer a range of recruitment solutions that can ease the burden for you, your employees and potential candidates.
As we know recruitment budgets have been cut, we are now offering Gibraltar’s only job board: – a brand-new solution where you can post open vacancies and applications will be sent directly to your inbox.
Our temporary staffing solutions give you the peace of mind that your employees are looked after and we become the employer but you remain the boss.
We find the best temporary staff available for your job. Leveraging local temp services, we take care of all administration and payroll of the temporary role freeing you up to run your business safe in the knowledge that your shifts are covered.
- Temp solutions come in handy when you:
- Need extra coverage for a busy period
- Need cover for an employee who is off work
- To trial a role to ensure it is paramount for the business
Grasp now offers a one-stop shop for all your needs. We are on hand to support your people strategy.
Why use a job board?
- Branding Our job board allows all recruiters to add a company profile section. This represents a branding opportunity for your company as you can present yourself, your values and mission statements and objectives.
- Company Logo You can display your company logo, company industry and history.
- Save Money Posting adverts on job boards is much more cost-effective
- Variety of candidate applications
- 100s of available candidates
- Job Board special offer
- For the month of August only 1 job posting will only cost £50.